Grand Prix KO
18+. All tickets have expiry on them. T&Cs apply.
Grand Prix KO Series
Get ready for an unforgettable online series, as the Grand Prix KO online poker festival is here! Running 06.10.2022 – 24.10.2022, the series is packed with exciting events including a $500,000 GTD Main Event with a $109 buy-in.
The Main Event is a 2-day event, with multiple Day 1s starting from 06.10.2022. The final day (Day 2) runs on 24.10.2022. You can also qualify for less. Win your seat from just $0.01 via daily satellites.
Will you become our next Grand Prix KO Autumn Edition champion?
Here are some of the key events:
- The Opener: $75,000 GTD
- Mini Main Event: $100,000 GTD
- 7-Max High Roller: $250,000 GTD
- Main Event: $500,000 GTD
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Entain, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- There will be no refunds in any form for any unused or expired tournament tickets won in promotions or freerolls.
- The published schedule and structures of all tournaments are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- We may place restrictions on your account in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that you can participate in. We will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any player whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the relevant promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our General Terms and Conditions.