MEC Poker Open '20
18+. Live tournaments will be governed by the rules of the cardroom where the tournament takes place. T&Cs apply.
Secure your seat to the MEC Poker Open ‘20!
With sold-out Main Events repeatedly attracting over 500 participants, the MEC Poker open has proven to be hugely successful, generating massive prize pools nearing the 6-figure mark!
With a Main Event buy-in of only €175, a High Roller for €440 and several side events, this destination is the perfect event for the player who simply loves to play poker.
$5,000 Online MEC Poker Open Community Tournament
To celebrate these previous successes and the upcoming MEC Poker Open, we’d like to invite you to a friendly, low buy-in community tournament where previous MEC Poker Open participants and other bwin players meet to compete for a $5,000 guaranteed prize pool offered by bwin.
|19.04 @ 20:00 CET||Online Community Tournamemt||$22 (1x re-entry)||$5,000|
Upcoming Qualifier Opportunities
For the October 2020 edition we've arranged various online qualifiers to the Main Event and the High Roller Event for only $16.50!
Grab yourself a bargain entry to an event in the picturesque city of Spa!
|When||Target event||Buy-in||Guaranteed prizes|
|26.04 @ 20:00 CET||Main Event||$16.50 (1x re-entry)||2 x $630 Package|
|03.05 @ 20:00 CET||Highroller Event||$16.50 (1x re-entry)||2x €440 seats|
|10.05 @ 20:00 CET||Main Event||$16.50 (1x re-entry)||2 x $630 Package|
|17.05 @ 20:00 CET||Highroller Event||$16.50 (1x re-entry)||2x €440 seats|
|24.05 @ 20:00 CET||Main Event||$16.50 (1x re-entry)||2 x $630 Package|
|31.05 @ 20:00 CET||Highroller Event||$16.50 (1x re-entry)||2x €440 seats|
Live event schedule
The action packed poker festival includes several side events. See the full schedule below and read more about the event on: www.mecpokeropen.com
|04.10.2020 @ 20.00||Main event Day 1 ONLINE||€175/$200 (1 re-entry)||25,000|
|15.10.2020 @ 17.00||Main event Day 1A||€175 (1 re-entry)||50,000|
|15.10.2020 @ 20.00||Short Deck Holdem||€90||15,000|
|16.10.2020 @ 14.00||Main event Day 1B||€175 (1 re-entry)||50,000|
|16.10.2020 @ 16.00||Freeze Out||€60||15,000|
|16.10.2020 @ 19.00||Main event Day 1C||€175 (1 re-entry)||25,000|
|16.10.2020 @21.30||Progressive KO||€75||15,000|
|17.10.2020 @ 13.00||Main event Day 1D||€175 (1 re-entry)||50,000|
|17.10.2020 @ 16.00||Pot Limit Omaha||€90||15,000|
|17.10.2020 @ 20.30||Main event Day 1E||€175 (1 re-entry)||50,000|
|17.10.2020 @22.30||KO||€70 (1 re-entry)||15,000|
|18.10.2020 @ 13.00||Main event Day 2||€175 (1 re-entry)||50,000|
|18.10.2020 @ 14.00||Qualifier High Roller – One Hand Satellite||€50||1|
|18.10.2020 @ 20.30||High Roller||€440||50,000|
|18.10.2020 @22.30||Secret Bounty||€75||15,000|
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- This promotion is open to all persons holding a real-money account with bwin. A real-money player is one who has deposited funds into their account.
- The published schedule and structures of all tournaments, both live and online, are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Any taxes due in connection with any prizes or winnings are the sole responsibility and liability of the winners.
- Live tournaments will be governed by the rules of the cardroom where the tournament takes place. All live events will be open to players 21 years old and over from all nationalities. Players will be required to show photo ID and sign up as a member at the venue. Online tournaments will be governed by bwin poker terms and conditions of use.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any player whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules, or the intention of the relevant promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- Satellites run daily on bwin. You can find them in the poker lobby under "Tournaments / Live Events".
- All tickets awarded expire in 7 days, unless otherwise stated.
- Seats or packages won are non-transferable. There will be no cash alternative for any unused seats or packages.
TV (Live Streaming) & General Media Rules
- Live events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any live event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table, players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of bwin.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm.
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm.
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm.
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table.
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which could be considered to incite racial, gender, or religious hatred or be discriminatory. We also do not permit players to wear clothing that we consider to be too revealing. Any infringement of these clothing regulations will result in exclusion. Once excluded, players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re-join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.
- By playing a live event, you agree to accept and adhere to these terms and conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these terms and conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation.