Så här spelar du
Nobody likes a bad beat story, so avoid the next one with our All-in Cashout feature! This feature allows you to end your part in the hand early, and lock in profits based on your current odds of winning the pot.
For example, let's say you're playing a cash game. You go all-in on the flop and have an 80% chance of winning the hand. The pot is $100. You have two options:
- Let the hand play out as usual. You'll win $100 if you win the hand, but you'll lose it all if the turn or river are unlucky.
- Use All-in Cashout to guarantee yourself profit, regardless of the turn and river.
How much profit will I make using All-in Cashout?
You'll receive your current odds minus a 1% fee. Using the above example where you have 80% equity in a $100 pot, you'd receive $79.20. That's 80% equity ($80) minus 1% ($0.80).
How does All-in Cashout work?
- A button will appear on your table whenever All-in Cashout is available. If you choose to use it, your funds will instantly be locked in. You'll receive profit even if you would have gone on to lose the hand.
- All-in cashout is only offered in "No-limit Holdem" and "pot limit Omaha", "cash" and "Fast Forward" games. In an all-in situation, eligible players will be offered the cashout feature, or to resume the hand as normal.
- If players reject the option to cashout, they will still have the option to run it twice (assuming both or all players agree).
- All-in cashout may not be used in conjunction with run it twice, the two features are mutually exclusive.
- When a player cashes out, the amount is instantly added to their stack, available for the next hand. They are no longer eligible to win the main pot or any side pots.
- A 1% fee is applied to your overall pot equity before the cashout offer is given. The minimum fee applied will always be $0.01c, regardless of your offer.