18+. All tickets have expiry on them. T&Cs apply.
The biggest single online tournament with $20,000,000 guaranteed
Running from Sunday, 01.12.2019 until Tuesday, 10.12.2019, "Millions Online" features a staggering $20,000,000 guarantee. Last year’s third-placed “Scarmak3r” won his seat to the tournament for just $5.50 and took home a massive $1,364,687. This poker tournament really is suitable for players of all bankrolls.
4 extra reasons why this is a "must" play for you!
- Freezeout – Don't face the same player again during the day
- No direct buy-in to the Sunday finals – Everyone must qualify
- 10x $10,300 tickets guaranteed every Sunday
- Multiple promotions to catapult you directly into the main event or satellites
See the full schedule below:
|09.12.2019||Day 1D Turbo||$10,300||1,000,000|
Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is GVC Services Limited, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- This promotion is open to all persons holding a real-money account with bwin. A real-money player is one who has deposited funds into their account. Players must have a partypoker LIVE account which is linked to their bwin account to view or spend their "PP LIVE Dollars" balance, as well as take part in any promotion linked with "PP LIVE Dollars".
- The published schedule and structures of all tournaments are subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- Players can have only one entry on each Day 1 of the main event. Each Day 1 is a "freezeout" tournament and no re-entries are allowed.
- If a player has carried his stack to Day 2 from a previous Day 1, he is not allowed to enter on another Day 1.
- Stacks carried through to any Day from a previous Day will be in play from the start of the Day, regardless if their owner is present or not.
- Tickets won via satellites or promotions must be used for the event that they are intented for. Players who have already qualified for an event must use that ticket before they attempt to requalify.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred to other players. There will be no refunds or cash alternatives for any unused tickets. Any unused tickets at the end of the event will be forfeited.
- Final table deals are not permitted and the tournament must be played to a conclusion.
- We reserve the right to alter, discontinue or terminate any promotion, or any aspect of it, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason whatsoever. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to disqualify any player whose conduct is in breach of the rules, contrary to the spirit of the rules, or the intention of the relevant promotion.
- By taking part in this promotion, you agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions.