18+. Weekly promo. Opt-in required. T&Cs apply.
Get up to 55% cashback every week
The Cashback reward program is straightforward and simple, paying out up to 55% cashback directly into your account every week.
Cashback resets each week, so there’s no pressure to play every single day of the month. Get paid in real cash – no bonuses, no wagering requirements, no nonsense!
Here’s how it works:
- Opt in once. The Promotional period runs from Monday 00:00 CET to Sunday 23:59 CET.
- Receive up to 4 points for every $1 of rake you generate on the tables.
- Earn a minimum of 10 points to start receiving cashback. The more points you collect, the higher the rakeback percentage you will receive. If your points balance falls between levels, the payment you receive will correspond to the last tier hit.
- Cash is paid directly into your account every Monday.
How do variable points work?
|Game Type||Points earned per $1 in rake|
|Cash game (regular)||3|
|Cash game (high stakes)||2|
You could also receive a boost every week. This gives you the chance to rack up points even faster than usual! Log in each week to see if you’ve got a cashback boost – and how much it’s worth!
Which poker games can I earn Cashback on?
Any real money poker game, which includes ring games, Fast Forward, Sit & Go, Spins or multi-table tournament (MTT) which charges rake or a fee will count towards our cashback program.
What is rake?
Rake is the money we collect each time you join a tournament or play a cash game. When you take part in our cashback program, we return some of this rake to you as a reward for playing with us.
How often do I have to opt-in?
Just opt-in once to start having the points you collect by playing count toward Cashback rewards.
Can I cashout/withdraw the Cashback credit?
Yes, you are entitled to withdraw the cashback as it comes with no restrictions.
I played a multi-table tournament (MTT) on Sunday but I didn't get the Cashback for this on Monday. What happened?
Points for MTTs are awarded when you are ranked in the tournament. So if you joined the tournament on Sunday and were still playing on Monday then you will get the points for this tournament in the following week’s payment.Play now
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this promotion is Entain, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
- We may place restrictions on your account in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, this could include deposit restrictions and restrictions on the bonus offers that you can participate in. We will not be responsible should these restrictions, which may include Safer Gambling measures, affect your ability to complete the requirements of this promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- In the case of any suspicious, abusive or inappropriate game play/behaviour, we reserve the right to exclude players from this promotion.
- Where we suspect that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, we reserve the right to suspend or remove that player from the promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the promotion pending further investigation.
- In the event of any error or system failure, or any error in the crediting of funds, winnings, tickets or bonuses to a player’s account in connection with this promotion, we reserve the right (acting reasonably) to cancel the promotion and/or correct the error and withhold funds or winnings resulting from such error in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to, and subject to, our Terms and Conditions of Use and Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions.
- The Cashback reward program is a weekly reward plan, which allows you to accumulate variable points for every $1 rake you generate on poker (“Points”) and get cashback based on how many Points you accumulated in a week.
- For the purposes of the Cashback Reward Plan, a “week” shall mean a full calendar week from Monday 00:00 CET to Sunday 23:59 CET.
- In order to participate, you are required to (i) opt in to the Cashback rewards program; and (ii) earn a minimum of 10 Points during the week.
- If you opt-in mid-week all Points earned in the current week will count towards your weekly Points total.
- High Stakes Cash Games are defined as games with big blind greater than $2.
- If your Points at the end of the week fall between the tiers, then you will be awarded cash based on the last tier you achieved. The remainder of the points will expire.
- The Points are non-transferable, and do not have any substitute value other than set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Cashback will be paid in CASH into players account every Monday.
- The earning and redemption, removal and forced conversion of the Points is subject to our sole discretion and to any restrictions contained on www.bwin.com. We have the sole right to interpret and apply any such terms and conditions and restrictions.
- We reserve the right to award Points selectively, at any time, to players chosen in our discretion. Any failure to follow the terms and conditions referred to herein and/or our Terms and Conditions of Use or Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions, any abuse of the Cashback Reward Plan or any conduct detrimental to the interests of the Promoter or its affiliated companies may result in the termination of your membership of the Cashback Reward Plan and the cancellation of any accrued Points.
- We reserve the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate the Cashback Reward Plan (including without limitation: by changing the way Points are generated, earned, awarded, collected and/or redeemed including by adding further restrictions on the redemption of Points). In certain circumstances, we may at our sole discretion decide to provide compensation to you for the removal of your Points. Such compensation may be awarded in cash, bonus amounts or tournament tickets.
- We may amend these terms and conditions at any time either by emailing you a notification of the new terms and/or by publishing the modified terms and conditions on www.bwin.com.